Following our trials and tribulations as we attempt to remove all grains, many starchy vegetables and most sugars from our diet while maintaining our love of good food! We strive to make all of our recipes GAPS and/or SCD compliant. Note: We didn't know about "Grain-Free Gourmet" when we chose our name. We are not affiliated with those good folks.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Sorry we've been out of touch

Hi All,

I'd like to apologize for our having been out of touch for awhile. I have not had regular access to a decent computer. Additionally, we've both been pursuing other post-GAPS foods/diets, but in my case, I'm returning to full GAPS for awhile as a transition to a low-carb/paleo-friendly form of GAPS. I will continue to post new recipes here as I come up with them. I would expect that you will see quite a few sweets in the coming weeks, and then a lot more soups/salads/meat dishes.

I may also start to add more of my musings on food, farming, nutrition, etc.

I hope you all are doing well!

Sincerely,

Teri

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back...and your new food approach sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see some new posts here. Thanks for all the recipe ideas. I'm looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the positive feedback! It means a lot to us to know that we've helped others on their nutritional journeys. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

All photographs and written materials are the sole property of the posters, as applicable by law, unless otherwise noted.